Home Profile Cash Coins Forum Sign In Help Download
Old 04-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Eternal Poster

Angry Major lag! -.-

I know this has been posted before...
BUT I CANNOT STOP LAGGING LIKE CRAZY! -_-
THE LAG IS UNSTOPPABLE AND THERE ISN'T ANYTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT! My Graphics are on LOWEST (FASTEST) And its STILL LAGGY.

I keep crashing, lagging, and my computer messes up... and if the lag carries on my computer is gonna break soon...
My MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR LAG ONLY Happens when there is a big update such as Winter Wonderland, Spring Surprises, etc...

I seriously do not know how to stop this. ._.
Any suggestions on HOW TO STOP THIS (NOT WHY IT OCCURS)

SignaturesPhotoshoots
Old 04-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Forum Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Drewno Send a message via Skype™ to Drewno

Well, it depends on your connection speed and computer specifications. Can you do the following for me?

1. Go to SpeedTest.net and test your speed. Click 'Share Result' and copy the image link, then reply with [img]link[/img].

2. Click on the Start menu and right click on Computer, then click Properties. It should tell you what processor you have and how much RAM. Reply with that information.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Old School Onverser

they have also had problems with the router so it may be that. do you get it only in the hub or everywhere? if it is only in the hub it is the server lag and not your connection.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:41 AM
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Donkade

Quoted from the thread below the one you made:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesuses-Angel =D View Post
If all of your lag has been happening in the past 3 days or so... and it came out of nowhere... then that is because the developers have been having trouble with the router. They are in the process of trying to solve this lag issue.
Did it start back then?

Need me? Contact me by email
Old 04-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Eternal Poster

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etan Chamare View Post
they have also had problems with the router so it may be that. do you get it only in the hub or everywhere? if it is only in the hub it is the server lag and not your connection.
Its everywhere, unfortunately. :|

SignaturesPhotoshoots
Old 04-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Eternal Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkade View Post
Quoted from the thread below the one you made:

Did it start back then?
It always starts when there is an update. There is no lag at all when the Hub is normal.

SignaturesPhotoshoots
Old 04-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Addict

I have to report major lag too. It seems like with every Onverse update, Onverse gets more and more lagged down asp. with loading times, ( The time it takes to load up Onverse from the get go, to loading teleport destinations. )

'The Mouse Look' mechanic is broken! The client looses track of where your mouse is, so you always have to use your keys on the keyboard to get to move again and then have to now press the shift key before I can move ( If I'm still trying to use 'Mouse look/move' ) I NEVER have had to press the shift key before to move! Something is broke
and I want it FIXED.

The toggle between mouse view/look and keyboard move/build chat etc. seems like the connections to these keys the client has are getting weaker to the point the toggle just don't work anymore! So the only way to log off Onverse is hitting CTRL+ALT+DEL and then killing the program.

Onverse USED to be very quick and had a bigger load bar that ran a lot faster than the new tiny load bar. All the places were arranged with islands on a huge virtual planet called Onverse! IMO the way Onverse has all the places arranged now, Sry but massive FAIL!

Oh and put back the sliding doors to all Hub shops too, The thing I dislike the most is IMO; Is the unfinished blinding white looking entrances and exits to all the Hub shops.

Pets should GROW UP to become mounts! Through rigorous training
this could be achieved! ( new suggestion ).

Last edited by VoiZod; 04-07-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Forum Master

Send a message via Skype™ to ywyak

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiZod View Post
Onverse USED to be very quick and had a bigger load bar that ran a lot faster than the new tiny load bar. All the places were arranged with islands on a huge virtual planet called Onverse! IMO the way Onverse has all the places arranged now, Sry but massive FAIL!
population grows. lag grows. you cant help it. unless you plan genocide murdering to all onverser, id wish you luck.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Forum Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Drewno Send a message via Skype™ to Drewno

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiZod View Post
I have to report major lag too. It seems like with every Onverse update, Onverse gets more and more lagged down asp. with loading times, ( The time it takes to load up Onverse from the get go, to loading teleport destinations. )
Doesn't lag at all for me.

Quote:
'The Mouse Look' mechanic is broken! The client looses track of where your mouse is, so you always have to use your keys on the keyboard to get to move again and then have to now press the shift key before I can move ( If I'm still trying to use 'Mouse look/move' ) I NEVER have had to press the shift key before to move! Something is broke
and I want it FIXED.
Huh? Mouse works fine for me.

Quote:
The toggle between mouse view/look and keyboard move/build chat etc. seems like the connections to these keys the client has are getting weaker to the point the toggle just don't work anymore! So the only way to log off Onverse is hitting CTRL+ALT+DEL and then killing the program.
/logoff and /quit work fine for me. Everything is fine for me.

Quote:
They have increased loading timeouts for older computers. Hence longer loading times (and also your connection speed depends on it too).

Quote:
Oh and put back the sliding doors to all Hub shops too, The thing I dislike the most is IMO; Is the unfinished blinding white looking entrances and exits to all the Hub shops.
I agree, but if the stores are in the void, lag somehow decreases. You go through a teleporter to teleport to the store that's in a hole in the void, hence no lag since the Downtown Hub isn't actually 'near' you at all.

Quote:
Pets should GROW UP to become mounts! Through rigorous training
this could be achieved! ( new suggestion ).
Is this some MMORPG for you or something? I can't ride my cat IRL, nor can I ride my cousin's dog.